Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I have Zumo 660. Was in the middle of the latest update and

Customer Question

I have Zumo 660. Was in the middle of the latest update and we lost power and internet connection. After power and internet was restored, it will not resume the update. Shows that it will take 45 mins to complete the update; pressed Continue and it just keeps going back to the screen telling me it will take 45 mins to update. Shows that the device is connected and internet connection is good. HELP!
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can help you fix this issue, but we may have to remove some files from the zumo directly, as well as from your computer. ( in order to clear out the failed update )

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is Windows 10.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Thank you.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let's try the texting. What files will I need to delete?
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

My apologies, Its past 9pm local time.. With the amount of time thats passed in between response and reply weve reached the end of my shift.

I can opt out and let someone else try to work with you tonight. When someone picks this question up you will receive a reply via email.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok, will wait for the other tech.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dustin, can we continue where we left off last night?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I haven't heard from anyone.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I think I should get a full refund. My Order ID is 16449310-930. Just when Dustin was about to assist me with my problem(after he tried to get me to pay more money to go online to my pc), his shift ended. He said that he referred this call to another tech and he would be contacting me within 24 hours. I never got a response from Just Answer. Very dissatisfied.