Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I followed the steps on the pag and when i try to update it

Customer Question i followed the steps on the pag and when i try to update it through garmin express it gives me an error on the program/
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: garmin 760lm 2 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I belive the new update for my device is broken when i try to update through garmin express it never boots after update
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello can you help me