Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years experience with GPS technologies.
30759776

I need to change the time on my Garmin vivofit, Where is the

Customer Question

I need to change the time on my Garmin vivofit
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Where is the model number located
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just don't know how to do it
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How do I sunk to Weight watchers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

When you sync the device with your computer or mobile device, it will update the Garmin Vivofit with the correct time.

Also, if you wish, you may edit the time manually by following the instructions shown on the following page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02CGjMM6cyo

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com