Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Dodge charger 2013...navigation system...no detailed

Customer Question

Dodge charger 2013...navigation system...no detailed maps...just started was navigating just fine.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just noticed it this week
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: well...right now I have disconnected the batter cable for a bit and still waiting to re attach it...thats about it.
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: thats about sums up the problem...thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The map file in your Navteq GPS unit has become corrupted.. What you need to do is go to this page

http://chryslergroup.navigation.com/product-list/Catalog/Catalog_Dodge_Charger_2013/en_US/ChryslerNA/USD

Follow the steps to enter your unit ID ( it shows you how to find it on the above page )

Then, download a map update and follow the installation instructions to install that map update onto your GPS.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.

Hello again.. I never heard back from you.. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.