Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I set up an appointment and got it, I put up a good faith

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I set up an appointment and got it, I put up a good faith payment and not trying to get back to it. Michael Matthews at***@******.***.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I made the appointment on my mobile and now back at my laptop. Can you help?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Can you help be get back to the appointment I had?
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Pearl
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have sent two PayPal payments in good faith. Not sure about the $5 deposit you mentions. It too $34.00. Would appreciate some contact from someone about this.
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Please explain your issue in full detail so I can help also the make and model # *****

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.