Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

9055 model do not charge, while working from the charge stop

Customer Question

9055 model do not charge, while working from the charge stop working after short period, after plug unplug could work again for a shot period, display shows it is charging, but it is not
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 5 days, it was the same problem before. bur after i replaced battery it was working for some time
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: changed usb charging cords, tried to charge from different sources
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Make of your unit so I can be sure what you have?

Also how old it is?

Thank you

Tech Michael