Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a Magellan GPS model 2055T-LM. I want to update the

Customer Question

I have a Magellan GPS model 2055T-LM. I want to update the maps. I can't find a site to update my device.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can definitely help you update your device GPS.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I Mac Oxs 12.4.1
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please refund my money. I have not gotten an answer and will proceed otherwise.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Im very familiar with magellan devices and how to update them using a mac.

Since you have asked for a refund, h ere is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0