Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have plugged my Garvin Nuvi into my Mac computer. How do I

Customer Question

I have plugged my Garvin Nuvi into my Mac computer. How do I update the maps for Australia and New Zealand?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Have you already installed the garmin express program.. if not, then thats the program we need to install, and it will allow you tpo update your maps.

You can get the program from here. http://software.garmin.com/en-US/express-download.html#mac

Once youve downloaded and installed the garmin express program, open it and run it.. It will then recognize your nuvi, let you add it as a device. And then allow you to update the maps.

if you get stuck or have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Hello again.. I never heard back from you.. Did you still need help with this issue? Or were you able to update your device using the steps I suggested?

Dustin S.