Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.

I have tried several times toi change my password so I can

Customer Question

I have tried several times toi change my password ***** TomTom so I can buy updated maps but it will not accept my new password ***** I have forgotten my old one. Hence I need a new password.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: For about 4 hours.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just resetting a new password. They want my old password ***** I have forgotten.
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How much will this cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the TomTom website below:

, then there, enter your email address, then click on the Send option and follow the instructions there in order to reset your TomTom account password, and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,