Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Went to website and typed code and t continue went to

Customer Question

Went to website and typed code and hit continue went to harming page with no info on it. Little wheel at top has been spinning for almost 3 hours. Is it doing anything
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Almost 3 hours
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't know what to do
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Gps is a nuvi 2010 maps
JA: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 2010
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It sounds like you are trying to update the maps or software on your Garmin, I can help you do that.. But first I need to ask some questions.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows. 7
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Instead of a phone call, Im sending you an offer for remote support.. This will allow me to connect to your computer and work on the issue personally.

Once you have clicked and accepted that offer, I will send the connection steps.

Dustin S