Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.

Becker map pilot fitted to class Merc. Ok initially then

Customer Question

Becker map pilot fitted to B class Merc. Ok initially then asked for a pass code. Removed unit and refitted. Now ok. Then next time switched on same request for pass code. Removed & refitted battery. Again worked until switched off & on. Now it asks for a pass code every time.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 2nd hand Unit arrived yesterday. So 24 Hrs
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just removal and refitting + I have reset the unit to factory settings during the time it worked.
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No just this pass code problem thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi there

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.