Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a t300-3 and it keeps comeing up battery is low. I

Customer Question

I have a t300-3 and it keeps comeing up battery is low. I was going to change the battery so is that the right to do and I can not get out. and would I have to buy it from you.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is your 'T300-3' a battery for a Magellan RoadMate device?

Battery Is Low, as a message, means what it says. If it is a rechargeable type of battery, try charging it up for a while, 2 or 3 or 4 hours.

If the battery is low indication still comes up after that, you probably have a defective rechargeable battery. All rechargeable batteries, made with whatever technology for portable electronic devices, fail eventually, to either deliver enough power, or to provide enough voltage. This happens after 1 1/2 years or more of usage, usually.

After that, the rechargeable battery needs replacing. And you do not have to buy such a battery through us, or through Magellan either.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.