Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

Is there a Magellan GPS service centre in Western Australia,

Customer Question

Is there a Magellan GPS service centre in Western Australia, I had a Magellan meridian color hand held GPS which was stolen & I recently purchased a hardly used s/h one from E bay but unfortunately it came from America & has American map only installed, I am wondering if it can be converted to Australian Map & if so the cost involved, My name is*****
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Most likely It can be converted to Australian maps, the cost involved Norm is paying for the Australian maps.

Before we get into that, whats the full name brand and model of the Magellan device you purchased from Ebay?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
model-meridian color USA. P/N 800482-01 S/N 038135 D/C 3805 Thales navigation, this is all the information I can find.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am waiting for your call
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You offered me a deal to sell me a eXplorist I am interested in The 710 model you also offered me a trade in value which I also said I was interested in & was told someone would call me back on it, this was 2 days ago.