Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Are there backup cameras that will display on a Garmin

Customer Question

are there backup cameras that will display on a Garmin StreetPilot c330 ?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The streetpilot is a bit older, and isnt compatible with any backup cameras unfortunately.

About the cheapest model that is compatible with the backup cameras is the Nuvi 50 LM. http://amzn.to/1XOd7UY

And that device is compatible with the BC 30 backup camera system. http://amzn.to/25QD0I0

That package would give you the backup camera features, a new Garmin with lifetime maps and a 1 year warranty, and would come in about the cost of a new full featured garmin model from this year. * Since the nuvi 50 is a few years old ( but new in box ) By using the 50lm which is still much newer then your streetpilot, you can get the nuvi and the camera for about the cost of a brand new new from this year.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.