Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

New forerunner 10 - accidently put in wrong language - no

Customer Question

new forerunner 10 - accidently put in wrong language - no idea how to change or which buttons to press - not sure which language its in.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: brand new - first time I switched it on, saw English at top but was scrolling through 7 accidently put in wrong language. need it to be english
JA: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no - the time screen is on saying 12.00 with 1 Tammi written below.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Since you cant recognize the language its in.. Please watch this video which will show you how to master reset the unit, and once thats complete you will be able to select the language again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxSbsJi__Do

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.