Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

My GB will only show a blank screen. I plug it in to charge

Customer Question

My GB will only show a blank white screen. I plug it in to charge and nothing appears except the blank white screen.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Whats the model of Goldbuddy you have.. Such as a platinum, world platinum, Gold buddy voice or voice +, etc?

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Id refrain from cleaning the printhead any more, its just using ink at this point. Let me ask you this.. How long ago did that error begin to occur?

And also, have you tried unplugging the printer completely from power.. removing all ink tanks.. And then plugging it back in to see if you get a different error code?

Dustin S