Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have WT3 golf GPS I have not used and I have forgotten how

Customer Question

I have WT3 golf GPS I have not used for awhile and I have forgotten how to sync it to use It On a golf course. I can get it to the point where the golf flag is highlighted. But I do not know of the buttons to push to get the device to search for the golf course I am at. Can you help
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do you want to locate your current location by GPS?

Or do you want to locate the golf course, specifically?

I would think, the former.

There isn't good support for your device from GolfBuddy, and the instructions for the WT4 are what little I can offer at present:

While in Watch Mode, press the OK button (at lower left).

Then touch the GPS Tracking icon. (Walking Man icon.)

Then press the OK button to start recording your position, and the bottom-arrow button to stop the recording.

(Perhaps what you're looking for is simply: While the time shows as if it were a digital watch, you press OK, and get a choice of several icons. One of which is a golf green - maybe that's the function you need.)

Let me know if this helps - or doesn't. I'll try to find the exact info for your model itself.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I get to the golf green icon ok but I can't get it to look for the course I am at- it just starts moving to a different icon- last fall it worked fine but for some reason I am not causing to search for a goal course

What different icon does the golf green icon, when touched, move to, please?