Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

New echomap 94sv no charts installed how do I install charts

Customer Question

Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

T he device should have shipped with a basic map. With that being said, if you want specific charts you will need to go to this page and purchase them

On that page, below the picture of your unit. Click the maps tap, and then select the continenet and type of charts you want. ( Probably on the water )

Once you find and purchase the charts you want, they will ship you an sd card containing those charts which you can install in your unit.

if you have further questions or concerns, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.