Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a garmin forerunner 305 it has frozen,cannot get any

Customer Question

I have a garmin forerunner 305 it has frozen,cannot get any function to work, suggestions?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Theres two types of resets we can try, a soft and a hard reset.. They are quite similar and enacted using the lap and mode buttons.

This video will show you the soft reset, which you should try first.. And then if that doesnt unfreeze the device try the hard reset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyAw-4GjUJA

Once you complete the hard reset, the device should be working. Whether or not these steps work please send a reply after yuo have tried them to let me know the outcome. Thank you!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.