Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

My GPS will not turn on : I just updated it on Wednesday Mat

Customer Question

My GPS will not turn on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just updated it on Wednesday Mat 25th/16 .I used it today for about an Hour but it would not turn on to come home
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: It did act strange first thing this morning but seemed to straighten out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have an appointment at 4:15 PM so will have to leave shortly. I need my GPS fixed as I am leaving on a golf trip early in the morning. The sooner the better Thanks in advance
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do I do now
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

My apologies that no one responded to you earlier. I see t hat you have requested phone support, I am sending that offer to you now. Once it has been clicked and accepted please include your phone number in the " private contact info section"

With that being said, I will also need to know the full name brand and model of your GPS device.

Thank you,

Dustin S