Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I own a Magellan RV9145 GPS. I up-dated my maps and software

Customer Question

I own a Magellan RV9145 GPS. I up-dated my maps and software two nights ago and now my GPS has no data Available.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried resetting the GPS. To do that, slide and hold the power button for 1 minute.. T hen turn the device on normally.

If it still says no data available, we may need to refresh or reinstall the software on the device. To do that, I need to know what type of computer you have such as a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.