Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

I PURCHASED A GARMIN gps GOLF WATCH ON 0/07/2015. I have

Customer Question

I PURCHASED A GARMIN gps GOLF WATCH ON 0/07/2015. I have used it with no problem until the end of Feb. when I came back from Florida. I tried to recharge it like always by clipping the 4 prong charger on it. It will not recharge. It is dead. The serial # ***** ***** Please advise. Thank you very much, Allen W. Jackson
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the watch and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the watch.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I pushed the power button for 60 sec & plugged up for 2 hrs. Still dead! I want a new phone!!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I mean watch/Garmin!!
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted. This confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the watch to the place of purchase to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you