Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

All I get on my device is no maps found JA: Is this the

Customer Question

All I get on my device is no maps found
JA: Is this the first time you've dealt with this?
Customer: yes
JA: The GPS expert can get you a quick fix for this. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have listened to the drum roll, I have hit repair, I have done every thing I can think off even uninstalling and reinstalling nothing seems to work for me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know the full name brand and model of your GPS device.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Tom tom via 1515 Windows 10