Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems

How do we update our garmin? Or is there a place we can take

Customer Question

How do we update our garmin? Or is there a place we can take it to have it updated
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcome DenisThis is done via a free program called Garmin Express that you download and install on your computer.You install it from my link below installed, you run the program, connect the Garmin to your computer and you can update it within the program, it will actually tell you to update if there are updates available. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know how you go please.