Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

MY Garmin system in my 2015 Chrysler.When I turn on

Customer Question

MY Garmin system in my 2015 Chrysler.When I turn on navigation then hit where to,then hit address ,there is a box around address and it won't move.I am very frustated .Please tell me how I can make my system functional.thanks Joel
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you remove the power to the Garmin, if you do not have a cable available to easily do this, then remove the power to the battery in the car.Then wait 30 minutes, connect the power, turn on the navigation and tell me please if it is now functioning correctly.
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Hi there and welcome James.Are you saying your not able to connect the phone to your wifi network James? As it needs internet in order to connect to the internet Please let me know,