Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Are there any micro/sd chips of lakes and fishing Montana

Customer Question

are there any micro/sd chips of lakes and fishing for the Montana 600 series
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.I see on the following page (link below) that the U.S. LakeVü HD pre-programmed card is compatible with the Montana 650 and 650t. https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/maps/on-the-water-maps/lakevu/u-s-lakevu-hd/prod125128.html I also check the "download" version, and it appears that the download version is compatible with even more 600 series models.I would think that the entire 600 series of devices would work (if you do NOT have a 650), and there could be an issue with showing correct compatible devices on that web page. So what I would recommend is either calling the Garmin Support folks (contact info below) BEFORE making a purchase OR see if there is a "marine electronics" shop (or sporting goods store) that carries these cards, and TEST them in your unit - to VERIFY that they will work for you. This would of course be with the understanding that if they do NOT work for you, the card would NOT have to be purchased. Garmin Customer SupportMonday-Thursday: 8 AM-6 PM,Friday 8 AM-5 PM Central Time(closed holidays)Phone:U.S.: 1(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####anada: 1(###) ###-####You can also email product support that the following page, but I have had relatively "unpredictable" response times using that page.https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/escalateForm.htm I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions. Thanks, ***** *****(im)