Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I just talked to someone about update on my Magellan

Customer Question

I just talked to someone about update on my Magellan roadmate 1700 gps they said that update for it was V-58-B I know I have to pay , I went to www.magellangps.com/map-upgradeV58-B Idid everything told to still but no help can some one help me all I trying to do is pay an get V58-B upgrade
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Would you like me to connect to your computer, and help you complete the upgrade process directly on screen? That would be the best way for us to figure out whats going wrong when you attempt to upgrade the device. If you want to try the screen sharing session, then accept the offer I have sent you. Other wise, we can continue via written support alone. Dustin S