Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Cannot get my running data downloaded from Garmin Forerunner

Customer Question

Cannot get my running data downloaded from Garmin Forerunner 235. Have an account and just got "re-synced"
Have had the same problem for about a week.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.Can you do any communication with the Garmin Forerunner device? If it is connecting by Bluetooth, check that your computer is set to allow communication by Bluetooth, that Bluetooth is set to allow pairing and connecting with the Forerunner device.And when connecting with Bluetooth, pair first, then connect. If it is connecting by a USB cable, check the USB cable at both ends and along its length, and make sure there is no dirt in the USB jack at either end, on either device. If the Forerunner device still persists in not communicating, how old is it?