Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

My elite 7hdi monitor went dark JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

My elite 7hdi monitor went dark
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Monday I powered up the gps/fish finder and it came on ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: Yesterday I turned it on and before it could boot up it went dark
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I checked power at the plug and there is 12vdc
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your fish finder GPS system?Also does it still beep or come on even though it remains dark. Thank youTech Michael