Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a zumo 660 a year, and have never had it work

Customer Question

I have a zumo 660 for about a year, and have never had it work roperly. When I try to charge it in my house, it does bot charge. the battery in it is dated 2014. can you help me with this problem?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeI see it is not charging but is it still functioning when you connect it to your computer?
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Your payment failed for the phone call sorry.We will need to continue hereCan you reply to my last question please?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You have the phone. Number wrong (###) ###-####
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Can I ask please Johnny that you read my messages? as you seem to be ignoring them I will repeatYour payment failed for the phone call sorry. We will need to continue here Can you reply to my last question please?
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
I see it is not charging but is it still functioning when you connect it to your computer?