Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I just bought a tomtom and it won't come on. Is there something

Customer Question

I just bought a tomtom and it won't come on. Is there something I am not aware of that I need to do. Model 4UUC.001.048
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have charged it but it doesn't seem to charge I guess because when I push the button it does nothing.
JA: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue with your device. In order to help with this issue, may I ask:1) WHERE was this device purchased?2) If purchased NEW, can you send the model number printed on the outside of the box (package)? I only ask because the model number you sent (4UUC.001.048) looks like to number of a component of the system (perhaps the vehicle power adapter?).3) What power source was used to attempt to charge the device? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)