Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a dezl 560 ID(###) ###-#### It won't navigate says

Customer Question

I have a dezl 560
ID(###) ###-####
It won't navigate says rout memory is full.
I have cleared every thing I can think of. Reset to factory set up.it still does the same thing
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue with your device. May I ask:1) Do you have a USB cable for connecting the device to a computer?2) If so, what type of computer do you have (windows, mac, etc.)?3) Approximately HOW LONG is the route you are trying to calculate? Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I don't I'm a trucker on the road and I won't be home for weeks if there is nothing I can do from here its junk to me
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I try ed as little as a hundred miles it flat won't do it
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
OK - I understand. Is there a computer that you can BORROW - or get use of for a brief time? AND - when you did the reset, HOW was that done? Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm done I'll go buy a rand McNally this site is a money grubby and no I'm not at all satisfied!
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
I MAY be able to save you having to purchase another device - if you can answer that last question - about HOW you reset the device to factory defaults?
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)