Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Pearl JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

hi Pearl
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am getting no courses found, and when I go to Garmin Express it will not find the device
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: Approach s4 purchses 14 months ago, problem started about a week ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What's wrong with the Approach S4 ? I understand that it is out of warranty.Have you tried to reset it by removing the battery for overnight or at least several hours? you may lose data and configuration that way, but if it isn't working, that's one thing to try. Let me know more about the problem. I will instruct you.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi there
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
.