Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. GPS Expert.
23511658

I accidentally erased everything in the magellan roadmate 3045

Customer Question

i accidentally erased everything in the magellan roadmate 3045 LM, is there a way to retrieve it or download it somewhere on the web?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** you have an answer to my question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was trying to update the maps on the magellanGP
is not enough space so I tried deleting some six and accidently erased al the files on it so it's a blank hard drive.
Sorry. It took me a while to find this. You can get the software to download from the following page:http://bitli.es/d9CNRjLet me know if you have any problems finding, downloading, or installing it from there.Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried this website before and it doesn't help me I completely erased everything and the software on this site is not identified by the device or vice versa.
The download from that site should allow you to reinstall the software, even if you have erased it all. What happens when you try to install it? Please be as detailed as possible.