Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Gps is a nuvi 756 lmt it is approx. 1.5 years old ----- has

Customer Question

gps is a nuvi 756 lmt it is approx. 1.5 years old ----- has been dormant for 6 months
tried to use today-=---- will only stay on for 20 seconds ---then shuts down---
charger plug in for 1 hour but same result
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) Can you CONFIRM the Model Number of the device you are working with? Could this be a Nuvi 765 LMT?2) What power source did you use to charge the device? Was it the ORIGINAL Vehicle Power Adapter, a Garmin AC adapter, computer, etc.? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)