Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

MY GOLF BUDDY SAYS NO SD CARD WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

MY GOLF BUDDY SAYS NO SD CARD WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: THE SYSTEM WILL NOT LOG HAS POWER SAYS NO SDCARD
JA: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Golf Buddy?Also May I have the model you have?Is this a recent problem? Thank youTech Michael