Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I want to update my Nextar, My e-mail address has changed so

Customer Question

I want to update my Nextar, My e-mail address has changed so I can't get into nextar. It is 4 years old
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Tryd to get into nextar yesterday and asked for my e-mail but as I said it has changed. Just want to update as we are planning several trips this summer. I don't have my connection cord to connect with computer ,, will have to go home and get.
JA: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?
Customer: don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac. If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, whats the model number of the Nextar GPS you are trying to update?