Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

My Garmin nuvi 2689 is frozen on the last location typed in.

Customer Question

My Garmin nuvi 2689 is frozen on the last location typed in. Have completed down load updates.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) What was the result of the updates that were done? That is, were the updates SUCCESSFUL?2) Have you turned OFF the device since the update, or perhaps preformed any type of RESET?3) WHERE are you now - relative to the last location the device is "frozen on? That is, relatively close (a few miles) or a LONG distance away (more than 50 miles)? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)