Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I am trying to process an up date. I follow the required prompts.

Customer Question

I am trying to process an up date. I follow the required prompts. However when I get to the screen that says "continue to the next step", there is nothing to click on to get me to the next screen. Last year I successfully did accomplish a down load. Please help.
Device Model: NUVI 2595 LMT
S/N34C321858
The device was registered at time of purchase. The device was purchased with with the understanding that free up grades would be permanently available.
Sincerely,
***** *****
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Are you using the Garmin Express software to update the device?When the device is connected to the computer, does it show up in My computer/computer?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes I am using the express software. Yes the device Is connected
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 7 months ago.
OK great, when starting Garmin express and after selecting your device, what does Garmin express display?