Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Cant git roadmate 9250t to boot up. when i try holding the

Customer Question

cant git roadmate 9250t to boot up. when i try holding the on button for 5 sec it shows a simble of a laptop conneted to the gps and just stays there frozen
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 11 months ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.The symbol you are referring to indicates the software on the device has been corrupted. It is possible to recover the software by downloading an update for the device.Do you have a usb cable to connect the device to the laptop?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
yes i have it pluged in now
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
call me at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i paid paypal 38.00 what more do you need?