Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Garmin connect wants to use Microsoft edge web browser,

Customer Question

Garmin connect wants to use Microsoft edge for the web browser, but that browser has stopped working on my desktop computer. Can I change the web browser to Chrome which is the browser I usually use?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The browsers that Garmin Connect fully works with are as follows: - Chrome- Internet Explorer 10+- Safari 6+- Firefox And, you can use the Garmin Connect Plugin to use your browser as a Garmin Connect program and with the Garmin Connect program, provided it is still workable with your browser: If this answers your question fully, please rate my answer. If not, please Reply letting me know, and I will advise you further. Thanks.