Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Our GPS worked fine this am but now will not turn on. We are

Customer Question

Our GPS worked fine this am but now will not turn on. We are on vacation & do not have the paper work with us. The model no. is too small to see. We have tried several different outlets, any suggestions?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Check the back of the GPS for a model please, since there are literally 100's of different GPS units out there- none of them work the same way. Let me know. Als othe brand would help but I can work with a model.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We started out with a different tech & gave the info. We think the no. is 145-01615-10, but the no. are very tiny & difficult to see. We are on vacation & do not have the paper work with us, sorry. This is a Garmin GPS
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We purchased the GPS about 1 1/2 yrs. ago
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
I see no other question history from your account. So you were working with someone already? What happened there, did you follow up with him/her? If there's already an open question then I am prohibited from engaging you on this one. Also that model number does not show up as anything, so I will opt out at this time.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, Different expert here. It looks like you just posted another question of this same subject, but let's see if we can keep it here. Can you look on the back or edge of your device and see if you can find a BAR CODE or QR CODE? If so, the SERIAL NUMBER should be printed right next to it, and if you can send that back to me, that would help. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)