Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Nav icon not lighting up, Pete says need new radio at $1100.00

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Radio, satellite radio al work, no navigation icon or out door temp and travel direction, won't store satellite stations in memory when turn power down
JA: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Brand and Model of the device would be helpful please?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
I have no way of seeing your previous conversation with Pete (as it only shows you have this question open in your account), so in order to see what can be done (if anything) I would need you to elaborate on the Make and Model of the Radio/GPS in question here