Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.

I can't get garmin express to run. It keeps getting an unexpecte

Customer Question

I can't get garmin express to run. It keeps getting an unexpected error and quitting.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,Are you trying to run the installation of Garmin Express, or was it already installed on your computer and working ok previously?
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Actually I already solved the problem. It appears my Garmin Express app got corrupted somehow. I tried downloading a fresh copy, but that didn't seem to help until I uninstalled the old version then downloaded a fresh copy. I thought it would just write over the old copy. Everything is fine now.
Thanks for trying to help. I was away from my email for a few days, so I'm just getting to your answer now.