Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional

There, please help! My Garmin nüvi 2577LT JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Hi there, please help! My
Garmin nüvi 2577LT
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just died!! i CAN'T GET IT RESTARTED WITH EITHER THE CARE CHARGER or the computer USB cahrger. What should I do to get it restarted? there is no signal no nothing on the is just no reaction to anything!
JA: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?
Customer: that is all I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Joe replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. Hold the power button for at least 10 secs, this resets it. If that does not work then you will need to confirm unit receives power from charge cable via voltmeter and if so then checking if the battery has correct voltage and is charged, if not and does not charge then the batter needs replaced, if it is ok then the unit is the problem and it will need sent in for repair or replaced. Thank you!- JoePlease rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.