Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional

How do I update my garmin nuvi

Customer Question

how do I update my garmin nuvi
Category: GPS
Expert:  Joe replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.What you need is the Garmin Express application: on Garmin Express: allows many things including updating the units maps so long as you paid for updates, otherwise it must be purchased to update the maps.Thank you!- JoePlease rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.