Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Zumo 660 and use Basecamp. Last week, I downloaded

Customer Question

I have a Zumo 660 and use Basecamp.
Last week, I downloaded the 2017.10 maps and noticed that the memory was almost full.
I saw that the 2015 and 2016 maps were still installed, so I navigated to the folder and deleted the old maps.
The next morning, I left on a bike trip with my new planned route.
:-) Silly me.
Somehow I lost all my points of interest and most of the detailed maps, even though the map info still says 2017.10 is still installed.
Where do I go from here?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.It depends upon how you did the deletion of the older maps.The points of interest files may still be there... just linked to the older maps now missing. (And idea, at least.)If you haven't already, hook up the Zumo to a computer, and without writing anything to it or deleting anything, scout around (using the computer's interface to access the Zumo's file contents as if it were a disk drive, if it shows up that way) and see if points of interest files are there, or what files are there aside from the 2017.10 maps.