Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

Will a garmin bluechart g2 vision vus009r sd card work in a

Customer Question

will a garmin bluechart g2 vision vus009r sd card work in a 3006c?
I need the gps chart for the St. Johns river in central Florida
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Assuming that the 3006c is in working order, the g2 card SHOULD work for you. Here is a link to the overview and other details about the 3006c (CLICK HERE), and you will notice at the bottom of the Overview screen, it mentions using the g2 cards. Also, here is a link to that particular g2 card (CLICK HERE) and if you look at the Coverage tab, on that page, you may notice that the St. John's River is in there. Of course since the 3006c is a "discontinued" product, you may want to give Garmin Support a call and VERIFY that your device is compatible with the g2 card BEFORE purchasing it (it looks to be pretty expensive). I have their contact information below. Garmin Customer SupportMonday-Thursday: 8 AM-6 PM,Friday 8 AM-5 PM Central Time(closed holidays)Phone:U.S.: 1(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####anada: 1(###) ###-####OR - if you have a local dealer that carries these cards, you may want to ask them if you can TRY the card in your device, with the promise of purchasing it from them IF it works properly. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions. Take Care & Travel Safe, Greg A.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)