Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

My garmin S2 golfwatch wont start, shows a message Garmin then

Customer Question

my garmin S2 golfwatch wont start, shows a message Garmin then shows SiRFInstantFixll 2009 SiRF Technology, Inc then shows Garmin again
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have told you all I know , I had it on charger all night, went to go to golf this morning and couldnt get it to work as normal
JA: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that i know the product is in good condition and has worked well so afr
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished. This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the watch and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the device. Let me know the results please Thank you