Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

How do I change nav voice volume on kenwood gps radio sytem

Customer Question

Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. It depends upon what model you have, or at least, what make of car it is installed in. One piece of advice for Mercedes cars, is that their Nav system's voice's volume is only adjustable while it is actually speaking, so if it is not speaking, the volume control may not be adjustable. Another piece of advice says that the setting that you need to adjust is the NAV VOICE VOLUME. Let us know more about the model you have, and the answer will be finished with that data.
Some say, use the volume control knob, but only while the Nav voice is speaking will it affect the volume of the Nav voice.